Following are some fishing links of interest to the California saltwater fisherman:
- Big Fish Tackle: The Number 1 Online Tackle Store!
- Sport Fishing Tackle Info: Great new fishing site!
- Kayak Korner: Try Ocean Fishing from a Kayak!
- Fishtoons: Check out these great Tee Shirts!
- Pompanette: Great Boat and Fishing Accessories
- Sea Wear: Beautiful Fishing & Nautical Jewlery
- Pacific Coast Sportsman: Northern California Fishing
- Reactionz: Boats, Cars & Trucks For Sale
- Bluefin Sportfishing: A Costa Rican Adventure
- Bad Tuna Designs: Freelance Graphic Artist with a flair for fish
- Sturgeon Fishing page: Up in the Sacramento River Delta
- Dan Hernandez: The Fox Channel TV Fishing and Cooking Star
- Marlin Nut: THE Marlin fishing site
- Fishing Hot Page: Southern California Dedicated Fishing Site
- Murray Products: Great fishing tackle shop
- U.S. Federal: A Search engine devoted to fishing
- Parker Marine Institute: Boating, fishing, diving, more
- 'El Gato Dos': Six pack charter boat from San Diego
- Deep Drop: Now here's how to fish deep!
- Ol' Paw's Fishin' Page: Nearly a thousand fishing pages
- Wave Walker Charters: Santa Barbara Charter boat fishing
- Cyber Angler: Florida fishing web magazine
- Skip-N-Out Charters: Nice Six Packs from Dana Point
Ever think about building a boat?It's easier than you probably imagine. You could be out fishing in your home crafted boat yet this summer. Stop by my other web site for lots of information and to download free study plans for many different boats you can build. There's also free e-books, videos, and photo essays of boat construction.
Spira International Boat Plans Web Site